« Home | I Did NOT Support Jagmeet Singh For Leader Of Cana... » | 'Guilty until proven innocent' Has NOT Been A Poli... » | Jagmeet Singh's 'Amateur Hour' In The Federal NDP... » | Good Morning America .... » | "This Is How Fascism Comes To America" .... » | Bullying Is NOT Leadership Mr. Trudeau. » | "Trudeau's Rampage" » | Liberals Appear To Be Reneging on Pot Reform Promi... » | "Credit where credit is due." - Oil Sands Compani... » | The REAL Reason That Stephen Harper DID NOT Resign... » 

Friday, March 16, 2018 

I NEVER Thought I Would Have To Look For Reasons To Remain In the Federal NDP ....


I've voted New Democrat in all Federal elections since 1972 with membership since 1981. With the woeful inexperience and bad judgement of the current Leader, I don't feel comfortable in the Federal Party anymore. Under his short leadership, major Party issues have been sidelined by 'Khalistan' while on the Convention floor the hot divisive issue was the Party's stand on 'Palestine'. I've knocked on thousands of doors for the Party over the years and I can assure you these are NOT vote getting issues for us! Ongoing affiliation for me is very shaky. I am actively looking for reasons to stay.

As well, Jagmeet Singh's ongoing mistreatment of my MP Erin Weir has gone on for 44 days without resolution. Jagmeet's inexperience and international outward focus is hurting the Party.

What a mess  :(



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates