Why We Need A Quebec Provincial Public Inquiry Into The QPP / SQ Actions At The Montebello Summit:
1) What are the names of the three QPP / SQ officers who infiltrated the protesters while in disguise?
2) What detachment (s) are they assigned to?
3) What is the name (s) of the superior (s) in the QPP / SQ who ordered / assigned the three to disguise themselves and join with the demonstrators?
4) Was the Office of the Ministèr de la Justice du Quebec aware of the undercover actions of the QPP / SQ at Montebello?
5) Why did the QPP / SP initially deny that their officers were disguised and mixing with protesters?
6) Have members of the QPP / SP conducted similar infiltrations of protesters in the past? If yes, what were the dates and circumstances?
7) Were the QPP / SQ asked by any other agency, federal, provincial or foreign, to infiltrate the protesters at Montebello?
Premier Charest MUST call a public inquiry. The people of Quebec and Canada need answers to these and many other questions.
(With thanks to: -Communications, Energy & Paper Workers Union - Larry Hubich - Dawg's Blog)