« Home | FBI Wiretap Cut Off For Unpaid Bill » | Alberta NDP Want Auditor To Investigate Ad Agency ... » | I May Have To Sell Some 'FREE EZRA LEVANT' T-Shirts! » | January 11th - Day of Action Against Guantánamo Ba... » | Ezra Levant Faces Alberta Human Rights Commission ... » | Taser Inc. Wants To Market To Canadian Public » | The Republican Nomination Race: To date » | 'Iron My Shirts' Taunt Helps Hillary » | Renegade Former CIA Agent - Philip Agee Dies In Cuba » | New Hampshire Democratic Primary Results » 

Monday, January 14, 2008 

A Good Dog


Mischief's Artful Dodger
Feb 7, 1994 - January 14,2008
He was a good dog.

Is sad to lose your pet. I lost my dog 2 years ago.

Yes, thanks.

Dawg, I'm most sorry to hear that. No doubt you miss him greatly.

Buckdog, I'm so sorry. I've lost pets also - dogs and cats I've loved dearly, Take care - God Bless.

leftdog,

I know what losing your best friend is like. It's tough...

Sorry, man...

Thanks to all of you.

Only after the passing of a pet does one realize how greatly that pet brought joy and love into the daily life of the family.

It is a sad day for you and your family.

It also saddens us to know that you are having this unhappy
experience.

Take care.

I sent you an email

This comment can be deleted once read by Leftdog

We had many pets that we lost in my youth. I know it hurts. Please accept my condolescences.

Post a Comment



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates