« Home | In Brad Wall's 'Saskatchewan' ... Workers Are Seco... » | In Stephen Harper's 'Canada' Having A Piss Pot Ful... » | If Some 'Left Winger' Renounced Their Canadian Cit... » | Conrad Black Turned His Back On Canada When He Ren... » | Stephen Harper And The Conservatives GAVE THE BANK... » | Canadians Are Waking Up To The Fact That Stephen H... » | Stephen Harper Just Makes Stuff Up And Has No Idea... » | New Democrats At 51% In Quebec - LaPresse » | Good riddance to self centered politics Mr. Hyer! » | And In This Corner .. The REAL Winner Of The Alber... » 

Thursday, May 03, 2012 

Plugging The CNIB's May "Vision Health Month"


On a personal note ... over the last two years, I have struggled with a number of surgeries to try and fix a detached retina in one of my eyes. Things have not worked out and I lost the sight in that eye. I also have glaucoma and some impaired sight in my 'good' eye.

Last month I benefited from the Canadian National Institute for the Blind's excellent services by acquiring a number of items that are now helping me with my computer keyboard, screen as well as some other reading aides.

The CNIB has made May 'Vision Health Month.

You may not think about your eyes and vision very often ..... I didn't. Now I have the 'hindsight' of personal experience.

Take a moment and think about your eyes ... have you seen an optometrist or eye health professional lately?

Good reminder, so often we take our health, including our vision health, for granted.

Post a Comment



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates