« Home | 2009 - Happy New Year ! » | Who Made Rona Ambrose Boss? » | Academic Says Pamela Wallin Does NOT Meet Residenc... » | No Remorse From Royal 'Dog Beater'!! » | Buckdog Is One Of 4 'Progressive Bloggers' Nominat... » | Dog Beating Prince Edward Needs To Get Hit With A ... » | GAZA - 'A Plague On Both Their Houses' » | Merry Christmas From Buckdog! » | Pamela Wallin says she'll run in Sask. Senate elec... » | ‘All Quiet’ In The Sask NDP Leadership Race » 

Friday, January 02, 2009 

Prince Edward Goes Hunting With His Dogs Again To Try And Convince Us That He Is An 'Animal Lover' - This is funny!


"It was only a week ago that Prince Edward was photographed apparently lashing out at his gun dogs with a walking stick.

Yesterday he was shooting again at Sandringham accompanied by the two black labradors - and the same stick.

But this time, interestingly enough, the Prince adopted a rather different approach, patting and cuddling them in a very public show of affection. 'It was as if he wanted to show that he was a proper animal lover ..."

Daily Mail.UK

I like my dogs. I have 2 of them. They drive me crazy sometimes because they are just dumb dogs and make idiotic decisions. I even get mad at them from time to time. But I don't hit them with sticks or other objects. I use my voice and they know when I am pissed off. This royal guy ticked me off because he took it too far with dumb animals who essentially want to please him, but are just too stupid to know how sometimes.

I'm betting that the animals/birds he was shooting at didn't feel the love.

Yeah. There is something that bugs me about this apparent 'need' to walk around a 20,000 acre estate, dressed like an aristocratic twit, carrying a big gun, beating your dogs with a stick and shooting beautiful wild pheasant and considering the whole thing to be 'sport'.

Post a Comment



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates